Large-format printing is available to you when you need a poster inexpensively and quickly. Our posters are available in photo-quality color or black & white. Design services are available free of charge by contacting our multimedia artist, Danielle Rogers.
Available Prints Contact Info Color Up to 11"x17" $0.50
Student Wing B24
Color Up to 11"x17"
Up to 40" wide by 10'
$3.00/sq.ft. B&W Up to 12"x19" N/C B&W Up to 13"x35" N/C Travel Tube $2.35 All of ECC's rates are here
If you want to create your own poster for us to print, we recommend you use PowerPoint. Here are some guidelines:
- Under the File menu/Page Setup set the document size to Custom and type in the size you want. Our printer's maximum width is 42", but be sure to allow a 2” margin all around the poster. This means the printed area of the poster should not be more than 38” wide.
- PowerPoint has a maximum length of 56". If you want a poster larger than this, please contact our graphic artist who can create it with other software.
- Select the background colors you want (avoid dark colors for best results) and place your graphics and text on the page.
- Photos need to be in JPEG format. We can scan photos/documents up to 12"x17" at no charge.
- Be sure your photos are large files (typically 17"x 22" from a digital camera) or are high resolution for printing, i.e. 300 dots-per inch. PHOTOS AND LOGOS FROM WEB SITES WILL NOT PRINT WELL.
- Save your file as either a PowerPoint or PDF file
- Save your file to CD, zip disk, USB thumb drive or e-mail to our graphic artist.
- Schedule a time to review the print with our graphic artist.
Please allow at least two working days for the finished, trimmed print. During times of high volume it may be necessary to allow more time. We use Macintosh computers – if you use a Windows computer we may need extra time to correct any problems in this conversion.
Graphic services is located in the basement of the Student Wing/Lecture Hall building, room B24, on the same level as the ground level of Academic A & B buildings.
For examples of how this service has been utilized on campus click on any of these photos.